- Can I try out Sendtex first?
Yes, you can. Sendtex has a free trial version for 30 days. You don't have any obligation to purchase and you don't need to provide a credit card! You can try out a PRO account for 30 days.
- Are there any restrictions in the trial account?
In the trial account, you can add up to 50 e-mail contacts and send up to 100 e-mails. That way you can fully test all functionality. This approach is a conscious decision by our development team, intended to prevent any abuse of the system.
Insufficient? Please contact us.
- When can I switch my trial account to a 'real' account?
You can switch your trial account to a (fully functional) Sendtex account at any given time. After logging in to your test account, you will see a bar with a countdown as well as the option to choose an annual license.
You will also receive a welcome gift if you purchase an annual license before the end of the 30 days.
- What will happen after 30 days of testing?
When the 30 day period is over, you will no longer have access to the platform. You will, however, still have the possibility to subscribe to an annual license.
- Will I also get support during the trial period?
You can count on the support of our staff using chat, e-mail or phone. Our customer service is available every working day.
- I haven't received an e-mail to confirm my account
Haven't received a confirmation mail yet? Check the following:
- Did you use the correct address (without typos)?
- Did our confirmation mail end up in your spam folder?